Next review

Keep watching these space for some unusual, zara- hatke reviews...bas aapke liye!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Godzilla - 2014: Kids and Comic Fanatics should watch this!

I will have to say that this movie will keep you enaged for the whole duration....only if you are a kid or a Godzilla fanatic....

I am sure you will not believe me if I say that Godzilla has been portrayed here as a "hero" - one who balances out all the negative and equally powerful creatures/ forces of this world.

The story revolves around the friction and the fights between two huge creatures -  MUTO (or Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism) which feeds on Radioactive material and the GOJILA (Godzilla aspronounced by Japanese).
Yes we humans do play a part of tracking them and trying to save the human world as well....we do have our hero's in the mvie as well!
The story starts in Japan and pulls all teh way to San Fransico bay area...to know more you should go and watch .

The animations are superb and to get the best experience do watch it in 3D. I believe that the work taht has been done here are miles ahead what we saw in Godzilla in 1998.

My Rating: 3***

No comments:

Post a Comment